Data Destruction Services
Office Interiors Group partners with United Electronic Recycling, an OIG company, to offer corporate solutions to data security. Every company, across all industries, faces the risk of data breaches, identity theft and business fraud because of the presence of data on retired digital assets. In fact, 40% of tested IT equipment still contains personally identifiable information (PII) of the original owners of the hardware according to the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID). The unintentional mismanagement of critical company and personal data stored within company managed electronics put your company at risk for damage to your brand and reputation; loss or theft of intellectual property and critical customer information; compliance and privacy law fines; and even criminal charges. Understanding the gravity of these concerns, United Electronic Recycling has developed data destruction procedures using the highest level of compliance that guarantees the permanent destruction of your data. Your company can rely on United Electronic Recycling’s Data Destruction management process to be your solution, ensuring that all data is destroyed and irrecoverable, adhering to top industry standards and include required documentation for regulatory and corporate compliance. Upon completion, you will be provided with a Certificate of Destruction ensuring your full compliance with state and federal privacy laws including FACTAA and HIPAA.
Paper Document Destruction Services
Mobile Shred IT, an OIG company, offers both on-site and off-site paper shredding services to protect their customers’ sensitive paper documents. Mobile Shred IT’s paper destruction procedures use the highest level of compliance that guarantees the permanent destruction of your data. Upon completion, you will be provided with a Certificate of Destruction ensuring your full compliance with all regulatory and compliance laws. Once shredded, all paper is recycled, adhering to our zero-landfill initiative for sustainability.
Mobile Shred IT will securely destroy all paper documents.
Documents that should always be shredded:
- Bank statements
- Bidding strategies
- Credit card and loan applications
- Estate records
- Financial records
- Legal contracts
- Medical records
- Payroll information
- Tax documents
- Hard drives
- Media tapes
Mobile Shred IT offers comprehensive paper shredding solutions tailored to your company’s specific needs and goals. Services offered include:
- One-time on-site shredding service
- Regularly scheduled on-site shredding
- Hard drive destruction
- One-time collection with off-site secure shredding
- Regularly scheduled collection with off-site shredding
- Residential paper shredding
- Combined collection of electronic waste and shredding service
- Data and Document Storage
- Media Destruction
- X-Ray Destruction
- Shredding Events
- Secure Recycle Bin Collection
On-Site Shredding Services
Shredding on-site is an easy, convenient process that many organizations, communities, and individuals greatly enjoy. Mobile shredding is a simple process that takes place at your premises. Mobile Shred IT’s On-site shredding process:
- A highly trained professional shredder will be scheduled for service at your convenience with a mobile shredding vehicle.
- Secure equipment is used to transport documents to mobile shredding vehicle.
- All documents are shredded on-site, with the opportunity to witness the entire process.
- A Certificate of Destruction is provided ensuring your full compliance with state and federal privacy.